What is myLVS?
This is about the myLVS Web-GUI to manage the Linuxvirtualserver environment. myLVS is supported to run on Debian or Ubuntu Linux.
myLVS is running on many e-commerce platforms, serving millions of hits per day, myLVS is helping IT administrators to make their job easy and confident.
Latest news: mylvs is now supporting IPv6, read more
What do i do with myLVS?
- Managing your Load Balanced Server
- Add / Edit / Delete server
- Turn off / on single service
- Drain down / up single service
- Remote restart service
- Remote reboot entire server
- Managing your Nodes
- Create / Edit / Delete nodes
- Assign individual server to nodes
- Assign individual weight level to server within nodes
- Monitoring your Load Balanced Server
- Add / Edit / Server to individual, plugin driven monitoring jobs
- Assign individual, plugin driven service repair jobs
- Assign individual email alerts to jobs
- Mananaged services (Webservices)
- Request service up/down by client
- Request data update by client
- Request application update by client